THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Specifically designed for brewing applications, This 10 gallon brew kettle from Anvil Brewing Equipment, is perfect for doing full boils for 5 gallon batches of beer while having plenty of extra room. No worries about boilovers in this kettle! It can even be used as a hot liquor tank and with the optional false can be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon batches! The 10 gallon size is also perfect for 5 gallon Brew-In-A-Bag batches. The kettle is graduated with interal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 10 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-16 3/4" | Diameter-13 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.7 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
• Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
• Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom. • Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
• A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
• Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
• Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
• Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
• Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
• Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
ADD ON ITEMS
Ferment in a Kettle
Turn your ANVIL Brew Kettle, into an awesome Stainless Steel Fermentor, with the Ferment in a Kettle! This system is perfect for the occasional brewer (brews once a month or so) who wants to get the most out of their high-quality equipment purchases! Use your ANVIL Kettle as a fermentor!
Key Features Include:
- Patent pending one piece silicone lid seal fits tightly blocking oxygen and bacteria from your beer.
- Patent pending racking arm utilizes a teflon washer to allow your ANVIL valve and diptube to turn freely and become a racking arm! Transfer sediment free beer like the pros!
- Unlike other manufacturers who use rivets to install their handles, ANVIL uses stud welded handles to eliminate rivets and the bacteria they hide.
- Unique sanitary nut covers the threads of the thermometer to provide a super sanitary thermometer connection with no exposed threads.
- All ANVIL kettles have pre-drilled holes to accommodate the included airlock and grommet- no modifications to the kettle necessary!
False Bottom Assembly
Turn your 10 gallon Anvil Kettle into a mash tun with this perforated False Bottom!