THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
This 20 gallon brew kettle from Anvil Brewing Equipment, is perfect for doing full boils for 10-15 gallon batches of beer. It can double as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can be used as a mash tun for 10 gallon batches!
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 20 gallon brew kettle from Anvil Brewing Equipment!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-21 1/4" | Diameter-17 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 6.1 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
- Ideal 1.2 height to diameter ratio for optimum brewing performance.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 5 Gallons are needed to cover.
ADD ON ITEMS
Ferment in a Kettle
Turn your ANVIL Brew Kettle, into an awesome Stainless Steel Fermentor, with the Ferment in a Kettle! This system is perfect for the occasional brewer (brews once a month or so) who wants to get the most out of their high-quality equipment purchases! Use your ANVIL Kettle as a fermentor!
Key Features Include:
- Patent pending one piece silicone lid seal fits tightly blocking oxygen and bacteria from your beer.
- Patent pending racking arm utilizes a teflon washer to allow your ANVIL valve and diptube to turn freely and become a racking arm! Transfer sediment free beer like the pros!
- Unlike other manufacturers who use rivets to install their handles, ANVIL uses stud welded handles to eliminate rivets and the bacteria they hide.
- Unique sanitary nut covers the threads of the thermometer to provide a super sanitary thermometer connection with no exposed threads.
- All ANVIL kettles have pre-drilled holes to accommodate the included airlock and grommet- no modifications to the kettle necessary!
False Bottom Assembly
Turn your 15 gallon Anvil Kettle into a mash tun with this perforated False Bottom!