THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stovetop brew kettle for 1- 2.5 gallon batches or 5 gallon concentrated wort boils. Specifically designed for brewing applications, this 5.5 gallon kettle is perfect for doing small batch sizes, and can even be used as a small hot liquor tank! Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 5.5 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-11 5/8" | Diameter-12"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 2.7 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle.
- Ideal 1-1 height to diameter ratio.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
ADD ON ITEMS
FERMENT IN A KETTLE
Turn your ANVIL Brew Kettle, into an awesome Stainless Steel Fermentor, with the Ferment in a Kettle! This system is perfect for the occasional brewer (brews once a month or so) who wants to get the most out of their high-quality equipment purchases! Use your ANVIL Kettle as a fermentor!
Key Features Include:
- Patent pending one piece silicone lid seal fits tightly blocking oxygen and bacteria from your beer.
- Patent pending racking arm utilizes a teflon washer to allow your ANVIL valve and diptube to turn freely and become a racking arm! Transfer sediment free beer like the pros!
- Unlike other manufacturers who use rivets to install their handles, ANVIL uses stud welded handles to eliminate rivets and the bacteria they hide.
- Unique sanitary nut covers the threads of the thermometer to provide a super sanitary thermometer connection with no exposed threads.
- All ANVIL kettles have pre-drilled holes to accommodate the included airlock and grommet- no modifications to the kettle necessary!
FALSE BOTTOM ASSEMBLY
Turn your 5.5 gallon Anvil Kettle into a mash tun with this perforated False Bottom!