THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Specifically designed for brewing applications, the Anvil Brewing Equipment's 7.5 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full wort boils for 5 gallon batches. It can also work great as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon batches! As a mash tun, due to its size, you would be limited to smaller gravity beers. Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 7.5 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-14" | Diameter-12 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.1 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
ADD ON ITEMS
Ferment in a Kettle
Turn your ANVIL Brew Kettle, into an awesome Stainless Steel Fermentor, with the Ferment in a Kettle! This system is perfect for the occasional brewer (brews once a month or so) who wants to get the most out of their high-quality equipment purchases! Use your ANVIL Kettle as a fermentor!
Key Features Include:
- Patent pending one piece silicone lid seal fits tightly blocking oxygen and bacteria from your beer.
- Patent pending racking arm utilizes a teflon washer to allow your ANVIL valve and diptube to turn freely and become a racking arm! Transfer sediment free beer like the pros!
- Unlike other manufacturers who use rivets to install their handles, ANVIL uses stud welded handles to eliminate rivets and the bacteria they hide.
- Unique sanitary nut covers the threads of the thermometer to provide a super sanitary thermometer connection with no exposed threads.
- All ANVIL kettles have pre-drilled holes to accommodate the included airlock and grommet- no modifications to the kettle necessary!
Turn your 7.5 gallon Anvil Kettle into a mash tun with this perforated False Bottom!