THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
The Anvil Forge™ Burner is powerful, efficient, and fast! You’ll love the multiple height operation, rust-free precision cast burner, ultra-high temp coating, and the integral heat shielding to protect your valve and thermometer. Supporting kettles up to 20 gallons in size, this has all the features that you will need, in a single awesome burner!
- Patent Pending modular legs allow 7”, 16”, and 24” operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24” extensions sold separately.
- Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability.
- 72,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating.
- Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
- Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage.
- Super deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions.
- Ultra-high temperature coating won't burn and melt like paint.
- Supports kettles up to 20 gal!
- Regulator included.
ADD ON ITEMS
Get the height you need for your Anvil Forge™ Burner with these 24 in. leg extensions! Modular legs allow 7”, 16”, and 24” operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system. These will allow you to stand your brew kettle at a height good for gravity feeding into your fermentor! Also a great way to make your kettle part of a gravity-fed 2 or 3-tiered system, these leg extensions are self-leveling and a great way to get that extra height you need!
NATURAL GAS CONVERSION KIT
Convert your Anvil Forge™ Burner to natural gas with this conversion kit! This kit includes a needle valve assembly and the Forge™ natural gas orifice fitting. Hook the burner up to a natural gas source and never worry about running out of gas in the middle of brew day again!